Sunday, December 02, 2007

Last Dispatch for Real I Promise


Okay, people. I'm very sorry to have to be telling you all this, but Temim has volunteered to abduct a Santa costume from the portion of the Santa convention staying across the hall. It started innocently, with the desire to entertain you, our faithful fans, with a picture of one of the Santa suits to prove our plight. Several hours later, however, the Santas still have not returned from their night of revelry, and Temim's soul has been crushed. Now Temim can't let go, and between intermittent dozing, perks up to ask, "are they out there?" every time there's a noise in the hall. Okay. It's done.

3 Comments:

Blogger Constintina said...

What the HELL is going on over there????

OK, there is some thing that happens sometimes where a bunch of people dressed like santa come together and there's a name for it but I don't remember what it is but for some reason I think Shawn knows so I'll ask him when I'm done with work.

No show??? That was The Annex, right??? People were gonna go to that and stuff, WTF?

What ep of home improvement was it??? I had to watch and ep on n@n for my (other) job and it was not ok, JTT like stopped believing in god cuz he was volunteering at a hospice thing or something and Dan Ackroyd counseled Tim Allen as the character that would later be spun off into Soul Man. Yeah.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is some thing that happens sometimes where a bunch of people dressed like santa come together and there's a name for it but I don't remember what it is but for some reason I think Shawn knows so I'll ask him when I'm done with work.


AAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!
it IS a thing.

Oh no. Googling "bunch of santas" just revealed:

http://santarchy.com/

-claire

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta love madtown! i probably went to high school with some of those bedecked inebriated pubcrawlers

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home