Thursday, September 04, 2008

Driving Through Bowling Green: Home of Scott Hamilton

Leaving Ann Arbor was bitter sweet. It's always nice to have a couple days off with family, before setting back to van-life, where looking out the window constitutes "emotional space". But going on with tour is exciting - we have a really full week ahead of us: 5 nights in a row.

I, for one, will be donning a sign the whole time that says "don't talk to me. I'm not on a rockstar trip. Believe me, this is worse for me than it is for you." That, and then steaming my throat with my non-bong, non-nebulizer, that Eva calls "the vape" (as in, vaporizer). I was thinking maybe this would be more fun if I actually became a total primadonna. You know, learn how the other half lives and all that. I thought I could wear a tutu and demand things to accomodate my incredibly sensitive existence. Any suggestions? Are there any real live primadonnas out there who can fill me in on how this works?

In other news, I've acquired yet another appliance to clutter the van.

For more updates on my worst nightmare realized, check my LJ. I'm going to have to start verbalizing things there, since I'm not allowed to FUCKING TALK>>>>>

xoxoLouisa

3 Comments:

Blogger Constintina said...

Might help if you LINKED YOUR LJ

Also, suggestions:

-candles. like, 60. backstage of a particular scent. Red Flower lilac or w/e it is you like? Red Flower candles are a good demand. Other brands with a lower percentage of less-pure oil hurt your throat.

-only one color backstage, or range of three, cuz it calms you. Alternately pick colors you refuse to have in your sightline before or during a performance.

4:13 PM  
Blogger mcknz said...

omg you can't takl at all now? that sucks, louisa!
i'm sure you know this, but just in case: it's always worse to whisper than to talk. never, ever whisper if your throat is shot.
take care!!!!!

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. umm. lj link? puhlease.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home