Friday, September 12, 2008

Urgent Tools; Bins Dispatch

For those of you closely following such important news topics as such Shondes tour accoutrements as Van Organizing "bins" and Triple Utensil forkspookknife "tools", (herein simply called "bins" and "tools") you should know the following (and of course, please update your facebook statuses appropriately):

-The bins are heinously underused. They are filled with some things, but we're not sure what those things are, or what they're for, exactly. A bungee cord or two, a CD or four, some inter-band Secret Santa gifts of yore. A sock. Useful stuff.

-The tools are a whole 'nother story. What began as a fundamentally foolproof way to ensure that each Shonde has dependable means by which to eat such things as oatmeal; soup; shredded wheat, is now a chaotic situation involving tools that are dirty, obstructed, neglected, or, dare I confess, LOST. Testimonials below:

Louisa: "I set my tool on 90210, but then someone moved 90210, so I don't know where my tool is. Also, the case for for my tool is separate; the empty sheath for my tool."

Eli: "I have no idea where my tool is."

Pretty heavy stuff. I promise to keep you posted on this crucial issue.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying to decide which of you is most vexed by bin underuse...

10:58 PM  
Blogger The Shondes said...

a penny for the fan who can guess who bought the tubs and tools.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home